Tuesday 6 September 2011

Federal Army Bobcat

The Federal Army fields the Bobcat 4-wheel HMLCV (High Mobility Light Combat Vehicle) alongside it's Scout Recon units.

Armed with a heavy autocannon, and able traverse even the most difficult terrain, this vehicle is able to get in amongst the action wherever required.


It's been a while since I posted as I've been busy with a commission of GW Night Goblins. I've had this Bobcat from Ground Zero Games sitting for a while and thought I'd better get something posted.
I've also got some buildings started and base coated, finished a unit of low-tech reptilian aliens, and started another couple of sculpts - one an insectoid alien and the other a power-armoured leader for the low-tech reptiles.
Anyway, here's the goblin commission that has been taking up my spare time, in case your interested...

No comments: